Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition - PC/Xbox One/Series X/S
THRUSTMASTER'S NEW FLAGSHIP CIVIL AVIATION RANGE
Fly the official replica thrust lever quadrant inspired by the legendary Boeing 787 in Microsoft Flight Simulator (on Xbox Series X|S and PC) and in the best flight simulation games on Xbox® and PC. Much more than a sidekick to the TCA Yoke Boeing Edition, the TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition plays its own important role in this brand-new flight simulation experience.
- Officially-licensed Boeing throttle quadrant inspired by the iconic Boeing airliners
- 17 action buttons, and magnetic technology for each of TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition’s 3 axes
- Progressive, linear resistance replicating the thrust sensation experienced with the real Boeing Dreamliner throttle quadrant
- Throttle levers can be swapped with the speed brake and flaps levers (4 levers included in total)
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster TFRP and TPR rudder systems (sold separately) on both Xbox and PC
- Automatically integrated into the game Microsoft Flight Simulator (sold separately) on Xbox Series X|S and PC
- Officially licensed for Xbox (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), and compatible with PC
- Compatible with Xbox systems only when connected to TCA Yoke Boeing Edition (sold separately)
Features of the TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition
All throttle quadrant levers (4 included) can be swapped, allowing for an ambidextrous flight experience thanks to the ability to place the speed brake and flaps levers in the user's choice of position.
Inspired by the real-world sensations experienced with the real Boeing Dreamliner throttle quadrant, TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition replicates the actual resistance force felt by pilots when moving the thrust levers up or down.
TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition includes the iconic Boeing autopilot feature for realistic control of the aircraft's altitude, airspeed and heading. The design and operation of this rotary knob were also inspired by the real Boeing Dreamliner throttle quadrant.
TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition features proprietary H.E.A.R.T magnetic technology, for surgical precision (16-bit resolution) on each of the throttle quadrant's 3 axes.